SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin Passages - Sarah Admires Biden

Batman-Guarding-Against-Palin-PassagesBatman continues his guard in Gotham City watching, waiting, anticipating the coming of another "Palin Passage".

Yes it's time again for one of those wonderful little nuggets from our favorite Pitbull-Loving-Lipstick-Wearing-Hockey-Mom-from-Wasilla-Alaska.


Today's Palin Passage:


Sarah Palin said she was looking forward to debating Sen. Joe Biden.

"So I guess it's my turn now, and I do look forward to Thursday night. ... I'm looking forward to meeting him, too. I never met him, but I've been hearing about his Senate speeches since I was in, like, second grade," she joked at a rally in Columbus, Ohio.


ppsssttt.... Sarah, hey, check John's ID real quick then let's think about that joke again.... k?... aren't you just the cutest little thing.... garsh...

That dog wont hunt 'round here no-mo, best come up with anothern' cuz I think yer fixin' to get woke up.


Pitbull-Loving-Lipstick-Wearing-Hockey-Mom-from-Wasilla-Alaska,Palin Passage


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: