SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama Assassination Plot

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." (Robin Williams)

I know this is true, it is through words and ideas that the impossible becomes possible, it is also the way that hate is spread, fostered and executed.

Sadly each positive has to have a negative - it is the way of the world.

Reporting from Washington -- Federal authorities in announced today that they have arrested two alleged white supremacists in an alleged plot to Democratic presidential candidate by driving their vehicle at top speed and firing high-powered rifles at him from their car windows

The report went on to say:

Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Ark., were charged in U.S. District Court in Nashville with illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun, conspiracy to rob a gun store and making threats against a major presidential candidate.

View the full article by Richard Serrano, a Times staff writer.

This sickens me to beyond words. I am not a naive man, I know that this hatred exists in the world. It obvious from all of the crap we've heard along the campaign trail this election season.

Everything from "he's an Arab" and it's counter... "no, he's a good man". To people screaming "Kill him".

Enough people, what the hell is wrong with you? You don't have the brainpower that God gave a flippin' gnat - running around spouting off like that is just stupid. And these two yahoo's, it just goes to show how impressionable youth are - these are kids - yes they are of majority age, but they are still kids. The brain is not developed to it's full capacity until your mid-twenties; and that's if you don't screw it up with drugs or alcohol.

So what I want to know is who is the dumb F*!K that's filling these kids with this hatred and why? What has gone so terribly bad in their lives that they have to hate like that?

I try to understand, really I do - but ultimately there are just some things that shouldn't be understood. I would vote for eradication but that would make me just as vile as they are, therefore I'm voting for castration. Allow them to live, just not breed - they can practice all they want they just can not under any circumstances reproduce - I know that's not very christian but then again Catholics don't have the purist of pasts. I'll go to confession, I swear I will.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been a couple of hours since my last confession. Father, I have lusted for the castration of people filled with hate, hate so venomous that it threatens their soul and the soul of those they come in contact with and hold any influence over. It is not with hatred in my heart that I have lusted, but it is with the desire for a higher level of intelligence and a more compassionate human nature that I have used mankind as my mistress.... I might have to work on that one a bit.

Just one man's efforts to clean up the shallow end of the gene pool... Amen.



You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and SCREAM! about something you care about.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: