SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Joe the Plumber - a Footnote in History

McCains-Plumber photo by: CAROLYN KASTER/The Associated PressAre you kidding me? is schlepping "" around Ohio with him and introducing Joe whatever his last name is as "A Real American Hero"! Again, I have to ask, Are you kidding me! "A Real American Hero?" What? , regardless of if I agree with his race for the presidency or not, is a man of courage, a war hero, a man that I believe loves his country. He's also a man that has clearly lost his mind - for John McCain to call "Joe the Plumber" a "A Real American Hero" shows me just how wrong his campaign has gone.

When all is said and done, will have the memories of being a pawn during a Historic , he will be a footnote in the history books. An oddity of American politics.

I wonder, when Joe's grandchildren ask him about the picture on his wall of him and John McCain (you know one will be there), will he tell them that he voted for ?


You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and ! November 4th.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: