SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Letterman continues on McCain

David-Letterman-CBSI love David Letterman, not like in some weird metro-man-crush kind of thing, as in love his perspective, quirkiness and slightly twisted sense of humor. But then again I'm a Monty Python Fan from way back.


Letterman - Thursday 9/25/2008:

"...Here's how it works: You don't come to see me? You don't come to see me? Well, we might not see you on Inauguration Day," Letterman said.

Noting that McCain wanted to postpone Friday's first debate with Obama, Letterman said running mate Sarah Palin wanted to put off her debate with Democrat Joe Biden until after Election Day. Letterman said Palin's meeting with world leaders at the United Nations was like "take-your-daughter-to-work day."

And now - Screaming at the TV!

See my post titled "Delay the Debate" Posted Thursday.... Of course the entire crap about having to get back to the capital on McCain's White Horse was just a rouse. McCain needed to be the hero again. After all it's about CAMPAIGN FIRST, that's his slogan right?... what? it's what? oh.... Country First. Sorry I must have been blinded by the blatant attempts to pull the freaking wool over my eyes.

I wonder if he has the "I-once-was-complex". You know, it's like when guy's get old we go...

"oh, well when I played high school football we had to play uphill in the snow both ways! God I was great! I do it now just to show you but I have this hip thing..."


I have to go now to Letterman's site and read his "Top 10 List" from last night - I heard it was pretty good.


David Letterman, McCain, Delay the Debate, CAMPAIGN FIRST


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: