SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Team SCREAMING at the TV!

SCREAMING-at-the-TV! Join the team at KIVA.orgAs I continue to publish my blog I find myself deeper in research and like many things the more I research the more I learn and the more I learn the more I understand just how few of us use the voice that we've been given.

Please join me in a continued effort to use our voices. For those who can, join and make a loan.

For those who financially can't loan at this time consider this: A burger, fry's and a large drink for a family of four will cost you more than a loan that can change someones future. If you still can't loan, and trust me I understand if it's not possible, join anyway there may be a day when you can. Let's show the world that words can lead to actions.

Join team SCREAMING at the TV! at KIVA.

You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and SCREAM! about something you care about.

Peace.

SCREAM,KIVA, Join Team SCREAMING at the TV


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: