SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Papercages





I'd like to give a BIG shout out to Papercages for jumping in and joining Team SCREAMING at the TV! at KIVA.

Papercages is one of my favorite reads. And it's one of the first places I head when I need to laugh at all of the crap that life throws my way. I suggest you jump on over to Papercages Blog and give it a go.

Her honest and heartfelt wit can make even a grumpy old man like me stop screaming and smile.

PC, Thanks for joining the "Team".

You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and SCREAM! about something you care about.

Papercages


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nod Troy. I think you are doing a great job here. I am in your debt for putting me in touch with KIVA. It is an affiliation I plan to keep throughout my lifetime or until there is no longer a need. The latter would be wonderful but I know not likely. ~ tricia