SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Palin Passage: The Real American Joker

Jack-JokerObviously Batman has taken the night off and the Grumpy old men weren't around to watch out for the latest Palin Passage... I really have to get new help!

Here I was thinking that I'd be able to give a break for a day or two. You know, life has been crazy; trying to catch up on bills, running the kids to 5:00 am hockey practice and 7:00 pm volleyball practice, drum lessons and, Oh, this new thing I'm doing called "Looking for a JOB". I thought for sure I'd be able to focus - oh hell, who was I kidding?

I turned on the TV tonight and what do you think happened?

Yep, you guessed it I started SCREAMING at the TV. Come to find out that I am NOT a REAL AMERICAN according to one Ms. Sarah Palin. Imagine my shock and horror. After all these years - I am a man without a country, or at least a countries identity.

I don't live in one of those cozy little cottage towns / townships. I'm not a factory worker, I'm not off defending our country (entirely different rant on that one), I don't live in one of the "Very , Very " areas of this great nation. You know what Ms. Palin - Screw off! Who are you? Come on, really, if I don't live in the hamlets of America then I'm not a real American, are you serious?

Here's a joke for you... What did the squirrel say to the bear? Hey wanna see my nuts! .... The punch line? The squirrel holds up a picture of Sarah and John and says "here's my right nut and my right of right nut!"

I have gut ache right now. I can't believe that my service to my country means nothing because of where I live. I can't believe that all of these years of studying voting pamphlets and then voting, educating myself, working hard, paying taxes, raising a family and contributing in so many ways means absolutely nothing.

You want to hear another joke? This one is played on the world and is one along the lines of a great Shakespeare tragedy: Ready, it's a one liner.

McCain/Palin Elected.

That's the *&^# joke. Sarah and the Republican spin doctors that are feeding her that political enema filled with small town Americana that she regurgitates - that's the joke.

The Obama campaign, whose spokesman Bill Burton asked in an e-mail to reporters, "What part of the country isn’t pro-America?"


Ms. Palin? Care to answer? I'd love to hear it - I really want to know. You know what? No, I don't want you to answer, don't bother, it will be crap and wont make sense anyway.

Here's what she said: Washington Post

“We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. We believe” — here the audience interrupted Palin with applause and cheers — “We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation. This is where we find the kindness and the goodness and the courage of everyday Americans. Those who are running our factories and teaching our kids and growing our food and are fighting our wars for us. Those who are protecting us in uniform. Those who are protecting the virtues of freedom.”


Colorado Independent By Jeff Bridges 10/20/08 2:30 PM

With Sarah Palin’s stop in Colorado today, I have to wonder — does she consider our state pro-America? Are we “real America,” or part of that other America? I only ask because at a fund-raiser in North Carolina last week, Palin talked about how wonderful it felt to be in a “pocket” of “what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation.”



Don't let US, the REAL AMERICANS, be the joke - go out and vote.

You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and SCREAM! about something you care about.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: