SCREAMING at the TV! Featured On Ezine ArticlesBlog Award - Brilliante Weblog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Palin Still The Star and She Just Might be Banking on it

SatTV: Excuse me, Governor Palin...

GP: Yes?

SatTV: How would you describe your recent vacation to the lower 48?

GP: "Let's see, I had a baby, I did some traveling. I very briefly expanded my wardrobe, I made a few speeches, met a few VIPs, including those who really impact society like Tina Fey. Aside from that, it was pretty much same old, same old."

SatTV: May I ask what your plans are for the next four years?

GP: "We want to reach out to the new administration and offer our assistance, our support, offer solutions and I think that we'll be sought by the new administration, by Congress, and we're here to help,"

SatTV: Governor after such a stellar performance during the run for the VP do you really think that you're the one that either Senator McCain or President-elect Obama are going to seek out? Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, thankfully it is nearly over.

I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Anarchist, Atheist, whatever, simply put this country has far better political minds than "That One". Unless she undergoes the speed MBA/PHD course in American and International Politics in the next four years.... This one is done, it's a wrap, the news cycle is over, it's in the can... put her back on the shelf.... yawn.

This SatTV interview was comprised of excerpts of an interview with Gov. Palin and are quoted from: By Andy Gallacher, BBC News, Miami.

You have been given a voice, use it. Go out and SCREAM! about something you care about.

, , , , , , , , , , ,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: